Site Overlay

Front Page

Hi folks let me put my 40 years of experience (as a contractor) to design and
do your architectural on your project.
I Focusing mainly on Projects that require Architectural drawings to the County
for Building Permits.
I specialize in As-Builts (Measuring & Drafting Existing Buildings) if the
building department requires Revision in which they normally do that is
I sometimes work with a Licensed engineer who can reviews all of my work and do
seismic load and stress calc should the building department requirements at his
additional fee.
I can help you as a consultant if you’re an owner-builder or I can help you
select the right contractors.
I know the ins and outs of the business.
My fees are reasonable since I’m retired. Please call me at 661 779-3342 thank

New DESIGN in Progress